Add Explanation
Add Meaning
$album_name
$date_release
$writer_name
New! Read & write lyrics explanations
  • Highlight lyrics and explain them to earn Karma points.
Melvins – Jacksonville lyrics

"You Know, I don't think this is going very well. I mean, like 10 percent of the audience wants to fight. The other 90 percent are totally bored. So it's like, what the fuck am I doing up here, you know. You know when I am sitting around at home in hollywood, usually what I am saying to myself is how much we suck compared to all the great bands from Jacksonville. I'm thinking how much my life sucks compared to what it would be like if I just lived in Jacksonville. Unfortuneatly, I am exiled in California. And you guys are in this hot bed of entertainment, called Jacksonville. So I think without any further ado, we will continue by being completley bored ourselves.

(feedback and symbol crashing ensues)

Ohh, I'm so damn lonely
(mumbling, singing over feedback. Sounds like Adam Sandler. More feedback)

... And I hate everybody!
And we hate everyone of you!
And we hate everyone of you!
And we hate everyone of you!
And we hate everyone of you!
And we hate everyone of you!
And we hate everyone of you!
Fuck you!
Fuck you!
Fuck you!
Fuck you!
Fuck you!
Fuck you!
Fuck you!
Fuck you!
Ahhh!
We Hate you all and want you to die
We Hate you all and want you to die
We Hate you all and want you to die
We Hate You all and want you to die
Fuck you!
Fuck you!
Fuck you!
Fuck you!
We Hate You all and want you to die
We Hate You all and want you to die
We Hate You all and want you to die
We Hate You all and want you to die
Die!
Die!
Die!
Die!
Die!
Die!
Die!
Die! "



Lyrics taken from http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/m/melvins/jacksonville.html

  • Email
  • Correct

songmeanings

      Write about your feelings and thoughts

      Know what this song is about? Does it mean anything special hidden between the lines to you? Share your meaning with community, make it interesting and valuable. Make sure you've read our simple tips.
      U
      Min 50 words
      Not bad
      Good
      Awesome!
      This page is missing some information about the song. Please expand it to include this information. You can help by uploading artist's image, adding song structure elements, writing song meaning or creating lyrics explanation.

      Featuredlyrics

      Explain

      [an error occurred while processing the directive]